Yin Yoga at the yoga center retreat
what is YIN yoga?
Yin teaches us how to slow down, to be quiet, to move into the deeper parts of ourselves where we can access our innate wisdom and vital life force. Yin provides us with an excellent opportunity to balance a more active (or yang) yoga practice and/or lifestyle. It promotes suppleness and health in the physical body while it boosts the immune system and removes, or irrigates stagnant energy and blockages from the energy body.
YIN yoga teacher training
become certified to teach YIN yoga
- Yin postures, proper alignment, use of props, benefits and contraindications
- Variations for all levels and body types
- How to sequence a balanced yin class
- Basic understanding of the Meridians
- A variety of meditation techniques to offer during the practice
- Guided relaxations and “mini” Yoga Nidras