E-RYT 200 | Kundalini Yoga
Since taking her first Kundalini Yoga class in 2000, Michele recognized that when consistently practicing the teachings of yoga, she found deeper meaning in her choices and relationships, and found that her heart is more open to myself, inviting in a kinder voice and softer approach. Michele is deeply passionate about helping people to see and treat themselves with greater compassion. She believes yoga has a unique way of allowing individuals to connect and listen to their inner voice and see their inner landscape.
Michele’s teaching style blends her knowledge of human psychology, astrology and energy anatomy with a little bit of humor. Oh, and she LOVES to play the Gong.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAININGS
- Kundalini Yoga Level 1 TT (2010)
- Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Life Cycles (2011)
- Level 2 Mind & Meditation (2016)
- Level 2 Stress & Vitality (2017)
- Level 2 Stress & Vitality (2017),
- 500+ hours of Yoga Therapy training with Yoga Well Institute
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP), M.A. in Nursing, B.S. in Nursing
- Healing Touch certification
» View Michele’s Workshops/Specialty Series